Lonely Kids Club x Warwick’s Feelings
I made this Facebook Post: “Man I got hit hard with a sudden wave of sadness this morning but feeling better now after making a big breakfast and some coffees. I might try draw the feels out into some new clothing later – i think the creative process of expressing my feelings via clothing helps a lot and sometimes it seems to help you guys too so we have a beautiful symbiotic relationship going” –
This was the result of that Facebook Post. I hope you enjoy.
– Relaxed fit, cropped length
– Heavy weight, 350 GSM 100% Cotton French Terry
– Inset sleeves, 2×2 ribbing on neck, cuff and hem
– It’s okay to cry sometimes
– Featuring digital front print
– Made and printed ethically and without use of sweatshop labour
– Art by Warwick
Lonely Kids Club ethical fashion does everything possible to ensure the highest level of ethical practice is used in every step of our manufacturing process.