Our sales go towards charity causes
Easy 100 day Returns on all orders
ETHICALLY PRODUCED and printed in Sydney
All print designs are printed and pressed onto garments here in Sydney by Warwick to maintain the personal experience that is at the heart of Lonely Kids Club. Sometimes this means that shipping might take a little longer but it ensures you get a true one-of-a-kind product with stringent quality checks.
All by-products of the printing process are either reused or recycled:
- We have removed nearly all plastic from our supply chain.
- Our ink cartridges are reused.
- Even our ink is repurposed! We work with a supplier in Western Sydney who breaks down the components of our leftover ink into environmentally friendly nutrients to enrich soil.
All products are packed and mailed by hand by a small team from our shop in Sydney. Every order is individually checked and packed with a magnet, sticker, limited edition art print, and sometimes even bonus scribbles. We do not and never will engage in any kind of drop shipping through third parties!
Some of our products are hand-sewn by our seamstress in Sydney. Sometimes this means that orders take a little longer to arrive but it ensures our practices remain ethical, sustainable, and of the highest quality. She often uses leftover and surplus fabrics to reduce waste, leading to exclusive product ranges with limited runs.
Most of our products are sourced through AS Colour who we chose specifically because of their high quality products and transparent ethical processes. We do used a couple of other suppliers to ensure we have a reliable stream of stock but each of those also uses verifiably ethical practices.
- Transparency around production and promotion of fair, healthy, and safe practices. More information can be found in their FAQs and Code of Conduct.
- Partnership with The Better Cotton Initiative which exists to make global cotton production better for the people who produce it, better for the environment it grows in and better for the sector’s future.
- Removing plastic from their supply chain.
- Responsibly sourcing materials.
- Ensuring ethical practices are maintained all through their supply chain.
- Carefully selecting production partners that share their values, operate a culture of dignity and respect, are in for the long term, and who like them are willing to embrace change and continuous improvement.
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certification which is designed to ensure the effect the dyeing industry has on the environment is minimised and the garments are safe for consumers as well as the people who make and sell them.
- Partnership with Reemi which is a social enterprise and non-profit that exists to see humans flourish everywhere, with 100% of their profits going towards helping others.
- Partnership with the Amfori BSCI initiative which is a leading supply chain management system that supports companies to drive social compliance and improvements within the factories and farms in their global supply chains.