I’m Stressed Out
I was feeling really stressed out yesterday and hadn’t slept enough so fell into that trap of drinking too much coffee and overthinking shit. So to switch off I tried channeling the feelings into art for awhile which did actually help. I used to play with MS Paint when I was a kid to mellow out so it feels similar digitising and playing with texts.
I put this one on the faded product but it’s stone washed and feels really soft as a result. I think we need soft clothes when stressed.
– Mid weight, 290 GSM 80% cotton 20% polyester anti-pill fleece
– Ultra soft feel from stone washing process which also gives worn look
– Featuring pullover hood, raglan sleeves, kangaroo pocket, lined hood, tonal drawcord
Sleeve cuff ribbing and preshrunk to minimise shrinkage
– Featuring a custom front print.
– Printed by hand in Sydney on ethically produced tees
– Art by Warwick