LONELY KIDS CLUB NINE YEAR ANNIVERSARY 9 PIECE DROP – AVAILABLE FOR 9 DAYS ONLY
Lonely Kids Club has been live and kicking for nine years now, which is crazy to think about. The brand started when I dropped out of my university degree with a determination to start a clothing brand but no experience and no ability to hold down a job. I had a few rough experiences launching the website for over a month before a single sale came in, and also overheard my friends parents throwing shade at me during a dinner but over the years I (almost) figured stuff out and to the surprise of pretty much everyone nearly a decade later we are still going strong.
We teamed up with our in-house designer / my internet bff Grace / Grack to put something extra special together for it inspired by contemporary art and featuring a tonne of little surprise animals and sloths. Available for 9 days only.
– Heavy weight, 350 GSM 100% Cotton French Terry
– Inset sleeves, 2×2 ribbing on neck, cuff and hem
– Featuring a medium sized front print.
– Available for 9 days only
– Printed by hand in Sydney on ethically produced products
– Thanks for supporting this project it means the world.
Lonely Kids Club ethical fashion does everything possible to ensure the highest level of ethical practice is used in every step of our manufacturing process.