LONELY KIDS CLUB NINE YEAR ANNIVERSARY 9 PIECE DROP – AVAILABLE FOR 9 DAYS ONLY
Lonely Kids Club has been live and kicking for nine years now, which is crazy to think about. The brand started when I dropped out of my university degree with a determination to start a clothing brand but no experience and no ability to hold down a job. I had a few rough experiences launching the website for over a month before a single sale came in, and also overheard my friends parents throwing shade at me during a dinner but over the years I (almost) figured stuff out and to the surprise of pretty much everyone nearly a decade later we are still going strong.
We teamed up with our in-house designer / my internet bff Grace / Grack to put something extra special together for it inspired by contemporary art and featuring a tonne of little surprise animals and sloths. Available for 9 days only.
– Heavy weight, 350 GSM 100% Cotton French Terry
– Inset sleeves, 2×2 ribbing on neck, cuff and hem
– Featuring a medium sized front print.
– Available for 9 days only
– Printed by hand in Sydney on ethically produced products
– Thanks for supporting this project it means the world.