1. If you’re trying to scope out if someone is interested in you or not one thing to look out for is if they initiate texting you between 12 and 5 in the afternoon. If so it means you’re on their mind.
2. “Don’t try charm people. Try be charmed.”
3. “I like to think people are like bread. My wife is like raison toast – sweet but packs a punch. I’m more like a bagel. I’m stale and people want to cut me with a knife.”
4. Scott Pilgram vs the world was a commercial failure. (But was one of my favourite movies of last decade.)
5. When you buy a new pair of jeans you shouldn’t wash them for at least 6 months. (I read that on a note inserted into a new pair of jeans.. Back when I could still afford decent jeans.)
– Lonely Kids Club