New Cromulent Collection – Embiggen your wardrobe
LAST CHANCE: WILL BE TAKEN OFFLINE PERMANENTLY AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT – PLEASE ORDER NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
A perfectly cromulent collection of new clothes designed in-house by your friends at Lonely Kids Club. We tried pushing our skills on this one feature our sloth characters with fun references, focus on use of colour of designs and garments, and keep it all wearable. Also our clothing is very comfortable. It’ll feel like you’re wearing nothing at all. Nothing at all. Nothing at all.
– Regular fit & thick 100% cotton tee
– Tie Die finish for worn and trippy look
– I met my wife with the tinder bio “It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times”
– Featuring digital front print
– Made and printed ethically and without use of sweatshop labour
– Art by Claire Harrison
Lonely Kids Club ethical fashion does everything possible to ensure the highest level of ethical practice is used in every step of our manufacturing process.