LONELY KIDS CLUB X EMILY KITE
I’ve learned over the years that you can’t just take any meme and put it on a T-shirt. It really needs to work well and look good / wearable. I saw this meme and just envisioned it on a ringer tee so got in contact with the creator Emily Kite and now you can wear it as a real product. Stonks.
– Mid weight 180 GSM 100% combed cotton
– Contrasting ribbing at neck & sleeve hems
– That Basilisk from the Chamber of Secrets sucks
– Featuring custom front print
– Made and printed ethically and without use of sweatshop labour
Lonely Kids Club ethical fashion does everything possible to ensure the highest level of ethical practice is used in every step of our manufacturing process.