Lonely Kids Club x The Shit Files
We have partnered up with a quirky new artist called The Shit Files. A Sydney based artist who has been amassing a following through her quirky self-esteem boosting artwork that shows self worth is more important than satisfying the needs of others. We couldn’t agree more. We are very excited to be partnering up with her for our latest artist collaboration.
– 320 GSM 100% cotton canvas tote
– Extra large design
– Reinforced shoulder straps and squared off hem
– It’s okay to cry sometimes
– Featuring digital front print
– Made and printed ethically and without use of sweatshop labour
– Art by The Shit Files
Tote bag size 42cm x 42cm
Lonely Kids Club ethical fashion does everything possible to ensure the highest level of ethical practice is used in every step of our manufacturing process.