R.I.P – In Memory Of My Respect For the Game Of Thrones Show Runners
I know it’s been awhile but I’m still not over how shit the Game Of Thrones ending was. They don’t owe us anything but I still feel like I owe them this T-shirt, to commemorate how bad it was. We tried finding a creative way to express this on a T-shirt and came up with the Tombstone design. We placed it on a Moss coloured stone wash tee to give it that visual moss covered earthy old tombstone vibe. Also it’s very soft to wear. Nice.
– Regular fit & thick 100% cotton tee
– Stone wash process leaves t-shirt ultra soft and with vintage worn look
– What did all those symbols mean?!?!
– Featuring digital front print
– Made and printed ethically and without use of sweatshop labour
– Art by Claire Harrison