I spend all my time buying Pokemon Cards and very little else.
This design concept / request was posted up in our Lonely Kids Club Club group by Jace Cowan :) Hope you all like it.
– Mid weight, 290 GSM 80% cotton 20% polyester anti-pill fleece
– Featuring pullover hood, raglan sleeves, kangaroo pocket, lined hood, tonal drawcord
Sleeve cuff ribbing and preshrunk to minimise shrinkage
– My first ever Pokemon Card was a Charmander.
– Featuring a medium sized front print.
– Made and printed ethically and without use of sweatshop labour
– Art by Claire Harrison and Jace Cowan
Lonely Kids Club ethical fashion does everything possible to ensure the highest level of ethical practice is used in every step of our manufacturing process.