SYDNEY ON SALE – IRONIC AF – 25% OFF FOR LIMITED TIME ONLY
I used to put on parties with live music (mostly electronic) to celebrate each range release. We would pack out the venue with some friends playing around on stage and set up pop-up stores inside the bar which popped off. I remember the last partyweI put on after the lockouts kicked in. People stopped walking on the streets and it suddenly became a challenge to keep more than 20 people in there at any given time. I gave up on live music and over the years watched the majority of venues I performed at as Failr close down. It’s been very sad. I realised I had to say something about this and take a stand, so I worked on a Lockouts Tee to reflect how Sydney has felt these past few years.
– Black, 100% heavy weight cotton & slim to regular fit
– Free Exclusive “Straight Out Of Sydney” magnet sent with purchase (While stocks last)
– Custom three colour screen print
– Limited batch of only 45 tees
– Printed by hand in Sydney on ethically produced tees
– All photos for the range shot on film by my dude Josh Belinfante here in Sydney
Lonely Kids Club ethical fashion does everything possible to ensure the highest level of ethical practice is used in every step of our manufacturing process.