New Video Game Inspired Rugby Jersey & Short Sets!
Get both the matching rugby jersey and shorts for only $79! Limited Time Only!
When I was younger my dad heavily pressured me into playing soccer for about eight years when all I wanted to do was play soccer video games at home. One day, I played my dad on Super Soccer on my SNES (I later got into FIFA on my PS2) and he said “I wish you could play like this in real life” which I stuck with me. I was never as good at sport in real life as I was in video games, so to commemorate this I created real life sporting uniforms based on the sporting video games I enjoyed playing on Super Nintendo and PS2.
Both full sets of rugby jerseys and shorts featuring colour-blocking, multiple custom cut-and-sew panels, tonnes of positive mental health messaging and subtle graphic prints. They’re super soft cotton and feature stretch so they’re very comfortable and perfect for summer and spring.
The top features top buttons, cuffs and a top collar; while the shorts feature an elastic waist and deep side pockets. The male model is wearing a size large and the female model is wearing a size small. Slightly larger than regular fit.
– Mid-weight ultra soft 230GSM 95% cotton 5% spandex
– Top collar, herringbone tape at placket, ribbed cuffs, side seamed, double needle hems, preshrunk to minimise shrinkage
– Shorts feature side pockets, and elastic waistband
– Matching printed graphics across both rugby jersey and shorts
– Made and printed ethically and without use of sweatshop labour
– Art by Oleg
Lonely Kids Club ethical fashion does everything possible to ensure the highest level of ethical practice is used in every step of our manufacturing process.