Lonely Kids Club – Making mental health positive clothing a thing one product at a time.
New mauve premium crews dropped today and look amazing so put something together to celebrate. A symbolic statement piece by the same artist who did our Self Care design, almost a sequel with the same emotions but portrayed in a wearable way.
– Heavy weight, 350 GSM 100% Cotton French Terry
– Inset sleeves, 2×2 ribbing on neck, cuff and hem
– It’s okay to cry sometimes
– Featuring digital front print
– Made and printed ethically and without use of sweatshop labour
– Art by Rachel Peck
Lonely Kids Club ethical fashion does everything possible to ensure the highest level of ethical practice is used in every step of our manufacturing process.