FUCK OFF I’M IN A MOOD
A design I made dedicated to my partner, who taught me the importance of both needing space, and understanding how to respect the space of others. It’s A-OK to need your own space sometimes. This product will help others understand when you need space and they need to fuck off.
– Mid weight, 260 GSM 80% cotton 20% polyester anti-pill fleece
– Regular fit & 100% soft T-shirting cotton
– Elastic waistband, natural herringbone tape drawcord, pre-shrunk to minimise shrinkage
– Respect People’s Space
– Featuring a print near the bottom cuff of the short.
– Made and printed ethically and without use of sweatshop labour
– Art by Claire Harrison
Lonely Kids Club ethical fashion does everything possible to ensure the highest level of ethical practice is used in every step of our manufacturing process.