LKC MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS RANGE VOL.2 – A % OF PROFITS FROM SALES GO TO MENTAL HEALTH ORGANISATION HEADSPACE CHATSWOOD | MENTAL HEALTH POSITIVE
After the success of our first Mental Health Awareness range, it took over a year of work but we collaborated with Rachel Peck again and are proud to introduce volume 2! A new mental health range of tees and shorts centred around positive mental health.
A new ultra soft and comfy feminine fitting short! Made from the same material as our ultra soft tees, they’re like wearing a tee for pants! Elastic waistband, natural herringbone tape drawcord and two front pockets. Welcome to your new fave shorts.
Each pair has a powerful message about looking after yourself and others, and a percentage of profits from all shorts sales will go towards Headspace Chatswood to help support young peoples with vital services and a comfortable safe space.
– Regular fit & 100% soft T-shirting cotton
– Elastic waistband, natural herringbone tape drawcord, pre-shrunk to minimise shrinkage
– Featuring a print near the bottom cuff of the short.
– A % of all sales goes towards Headspace Chatswood
– Designed in collaboration with Rachel Peck.
– Printed by hand in Sydney on ethically produced shorts
Lonely Kids Club ethical fashion does everything possible to ensure the highest level of ethical practice is used in every step of our manufacturing process.