I was out at a gig at Goodgod Small Bar the other day. I was sitting prior to the acts starting getting a burger at The Dip (so good) then noticed someone come into the bar wearing one of the tees. I think that was the first time I’ve ever been out and seen a random wear one of my shirts. I guess it isn’t so surprising. During the xmas sale I had to go to the post office about 7 times or so to pick up those 10 packs of pre-paid satchels to ship tees out. I decided ultimately that is all I ever wanted – people to wear the tees and dig the brand. The money side of things doesn’t really interest me at all. So I’ve decided to make the tees now $27. You guys seem to dig the tees at that price so fuck it.
– Was just invited to set up a stall at Laneway so I’m gonna be there. Might give myself a break when sbtrkt goes on.
– Putting on a night soon in January with a music blog. We’re just getting on our final act. We are having a band fly into the state for it. What of it.
– Winter launch designs are good to go. Grey sweaters are on the cards.
– I’ve started working with a new designer on the next summer range. Not to give too much away, but ladies and gentlemen we are expanding past T-shirts.
– Lonely Kids Club | Boutique T-shirt Label